The Seidon 240V is the latest AIO watercooler that boasts an excellent value for performance. The compact 240mm radiator fits in virtually every case. Thanks to dual Silencio fans designed for silence, Seidon can unleash a powerful cooling storm at your command and keep it silent. Durable FEP Tubing provides the advantages of nearly no moisture absorption, high thermal stability and high pressure tolerance which all contribute to a long operating life.
1. Factory filled with coolant, then sealed and pressure tested – requires zero maintenance for years.
2. Highly optimized pump and water block guarantees the best water flow and system performance.
3. Specially designed 240mm radiator provides superior heat dissipation and fits in almost any case internally and externally.
4. Dual 120mm Silencio fans with a wide RPM range to dissipate the heat silently.
5. Applied micro channel technology for the best cooling performance
6. Blue LED indicator lights up when it is operating
Intel® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket
AMD® AM4* / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
NB: per poter essere montati sui socket AM4 (SE NON PRESENTE NELLA CONFEZIONE) e’ necessario acquistare il cod RR-ACCY-AM4B-R1 (89.1229)
Main System Dimensions
62 x 62 x 36.4 mm
273 x 120 x 27 mm
120 x 120 x 25 mm
800 ~ 2400 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
76 CFM ± 10% (MAX)
Fan Air Pressure
4.8 mmH2O ± 10% (MAX)
Fan Life Expectancy
Fan Noise Level
6.5 ~ 27 dBA
Fan Bearing Type
Loop Dynamic Bearing
Fan Rated Voltage
Fan Rated Current
Fan Power Consumption
Pump Life Expectancy
Pump Noise Level
< 23 dBA Pump Rated Voltage 12 VDC
Pump Power Consumption