Sleek design without compromise on performance and functionality.
The front slide panel hides your I/O ports, but keeps it easy to access when needed. The partial meshed front and ventilation holes on the side and top of the chassis generates plenty of airflow.
The MasterBox E500L will be available in three models with a different color accent. You can decide your personal preference and match the overall color theme of your build.
Show off this build in style through the edge to edge transparent acrylic side panel.
– Front Slide Panel: Keep a clean design and hide your I/O ports behind this smooth front slide panel.
– Colored trim: Stand out from the rest with a nice color accent.
– Edge to Edge Transparent Side Panel: Show off your build in style through the edge to edge transparent side panel.
– Full Black Coating & PSU Cover: Let your system stand out with an all-black background.
– Support for a Total of 3 Fans & Watercooling: Three 120mm fans and front and rear watercooling support ensure that you don’t have to compromise on performance.
– Graphics card support up to 399mm: You won’t ever have to worry about the fit of your graphics card, with support for even the largest, widest cards.
Color of Trim
490 x 210 x 426mm
ATX (up to 272mm width),
3.5″ HDD 2
2.5” SSD 2
USB 3.0 x 2, Audio In / Out
Front 120mm x 1 LED fan
Rear 120mm x 1 black fan
Front 120/140mm x 2
Top 120mm x 2**
Rear 120mm x 1
Front 120 / 140 / 240 / 280mm radiator
Rear 120mm radiator (Need to install fan first)
CPU cooler 157mm
Front, Top, Bottom
Power Supply Support
Bottom mount, ATX
Power Supply Cover
Carton dimension (L x W x H)
470 x 227 x 555mm*